Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.18.0 Release Candidate (2.17.92)

salut vincent,

Am Freitag, den 23.02.2007, 14:17 +0100 schrieb Vincent Untz:
> Andre, I believe you have somewhere a list of showstoppers. If that's
> the case, it'd be cool to ping maintainers again :-)

funny, as i prepared this list yesterday, just before i got your email.
the review will hit d-d-l this evening (since according to our
guidelines in the wiki[1], people on the bugsquad list got 24 hours to
add comments, which of course never ever happens).
i've also been pinging maintainers of bugs that are *on the way* to
become gnome showstoppers for the last three days, and will continue to
do so for the next two weeks...
to me it currently looks like 2.18 will be pretty stable (if i didn't
miss something important), which of course makes me happy. :-)

na shledanou,
andre

[1] http://live.gnome.org/Bugsquad/ShowstopperReviews

--