Bumping versions used for Cairo and fontconfig for 2.21.x

Hi guys,

while I was preparing 2.21.3 release yesterday, I bumped into a bug
which was preventing all Bold fonts to be displayed by pango.

With Bedhad help, we tracked this problem to fontconfig cache which
wasn't up to date. And I discovered we are still shipping fontconfig
2.4.1 by default with 2.21.x jhbuild releases.

Bedhad suggested (and I agree with him) that we bumped fontconfig
recommended version to 2.5.0 (which is stable) and cairo to 1.5.4 (since
cairo 1.6 is scheduled for January (in time for Firefox 3).

Any objection ?
--
Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
Mandriva