UI-freeze break request for EOG

Hi all,

I'd like to request a final UI-freeze break which could bring a nice
improvement to EOG. Basically it applies some changes in the
horizontal scrollbar and adds side scroll buttons in the image
collection pane. The scroll buttons do continuous scrolling when
pressed.

The most of the code has been there for a while as a hidden feature
but I'd like make it default now (I have a patch ready to be
commited).

The only place the current 2.19.x UI is being used is a the release
notes screenshot (which could be updated very quickly). Unfortunately,
EOG's user manual has not been updated yet to match the new UI so
there are changed involved in the docs.

I think it's really worth making this change. You can see screenshots
here (temporaly attached in l.g.o):

Current UI:
http://live.gnome.org/EyeOfGnome/RoadMap?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=current-ui.jpg

Proposed UI: