Re: New unapproved external dependency?

On 8/16/07, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com> wrote:

> Well, unless things have changed recently, Google Breakpad in bug-buddy
> is still linux x86 only and it is the one requiring this dependency.
>
> I'd like it to be optional, so we could at least build bug-buddy on
> x86-64..

No, actually libelf is used to determine if debug symbols are present
(and use bug-buddy to launch gdb) or not (and dumps a breakpad
minidump).

I have the code to build google-breakpad conditionally to the platform
(right now only Linux x86 and Solaris x86, and soon it would be
buildable also on both x86-64). I'll commit it soon.

Salu2