Re: we want you for the release team!

On Fri, Aug 03, 2007 at 10:25:18PM +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
> you have run across the release team's path.
> there's a vacancy on the release team, which we are wondering if you
> would be willing to fulfill. you do know that you're doing a great job
> in GNOME, and we like it! ;-)
> please take a look at
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/NewReleaseTeamMembers for more
> information about the r-t's tasks - it's not only about releasing our
> favourite software, but there's a lot more around.

> so think about it, sleep one night, and then reply and say "yes, i wanna
> join"! :-)

So it took more than just a day to decide on this. Mainly due to two
things. First I wondered about my lack of time. Second, I thought that
perhaps having someone 'newer' to GNOME would bring in some new ideas.

However, I finally decided I wanted to fuck up a release^W^W^W^W learn
more about the release process and be involved, so..

 yes, i wanna join

--
Regards,
Olav