Re: Meeting minutes for 2007/Aug/03 meeting

<quote who="Elijah Newren">

> Minutes of the Release-Team meeting, 2007/Aug/3

> No attendance:
> Jeff Waugh

Apologies, I missed the build-up mails to this, would have come along if I
had (modulo Friday night awkwardness) -- very happy to see meetings again.
:-)

>   New emeritus status
>     - We agreed to move Jeff to emeritus status, and hopes he remains
>       on the list to provide advice.  He has a lot of useful
>       experience.

Ah, I'd figured this was the case for a while now, with Luis and I bandying
about the term 'emeritus' willy-nilly. :-) Rock on!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
Open Source in Mobile 2007: Madrid, Spain     http://www.osimconference.com/

   "(Hint: IRC clients don't usually do DVD and VCD playback)." - Bastien
                                   Nocera