Re: external dependencies; trolling for more feedback, pushing to make it official ; -)
- From: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- To: "Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D." <joseph_sacco comcast net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, kay sievers vrfy org, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: external dependencies; trolling for more feedback, pushing to make it official ; -)
- Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:28:11 -0400
On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 21:21 -0400, Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D. wrote:
> GARNOME is a framework for building the GNOME desktop and an assortment
> of GNOME "extras" using existing source tarballs If a source tarball
> exists for libvolume_id, GARNOME will use it. If a source tarball for
> libvolume_id does not exist, GARNOME cannot update HAL past version
So, Joseph, you are saying that limitations in the GARNOME framework
means that GNOME 2.17/18 is stuck at HAL 0.5.7.1?
Please fix GARNOME.
] [Thread Prev