Re: breaking hard code freeze for bug-buddy

any approvals for this?

2.16.0 tarballs are due for tonite!!!

Thanks!

On 9/4/06, Fernando Herrera <fherrera onirica com> wrote:
HI

On 9/4/06, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:

> > I can not reproduce this problem with a testcase for gtk+, so I'm not
> > sure where the problem is.
>
> Does this mean you have been unable to reproduce at all, or just
> unable to reproduce outside bug-buddy?

Outside bugbuddy with a testcase.

> Yes, there are a lot of duplicates, so we need to watch this bug
> closely.  I'm kind of curious whether you know the problem is actually
> in blink_cb, though.  I know all the stack traces say that, but they
> also claim that line 7590 of gtktextview.c is part of blink_cb, which
> is about 3000 lines off.  I think the stack traces may be corrupt
> here.  Could the problem be elsewhere?

Humm, the blink_cb --> Invalidate Rect makes lot of sense, because if
you don't have the G_DEBUG=critical-warnings stuff, you see an
assertion every second, because the blink_cb.

Salu2