Re: Evolution and friends branched for 2.16
- From: "Francisco Javier F. Serrador" <serrador tecknolabs com>
- To: Harish Krishnaswamy <kharish novell com>
- Cc: evolution-hackers <evolution-hackers gnome org>, GNOME i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>, desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, GNOME Documentation List <gnome-doc-list gnome org>, GNOME Release Team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Evolution and friends branched for 2.16
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 11:15:23 +0200
Translation status pages updated. Thanks.
El lun, 16-10-2006 a las 13:34 +0530, Harish Krishnaswamy escribi� Hi,
> I branched the following modules
> GtkHtml 
> Evolution-Exchange 
> for the GNOME 2.16 stable series on Saturday.
> Thanks for all those who held their patches for HEAD so we could focus
> on the patches for 2.8.x. You may resume the commits to the HEAD now.
> Plans/Discussions/Wishlists for the GNOME 2.17 Development series can be
> found at
> http://www.go-evolution.org/Evo2.10 . You are invited to have a look at
> this page and add your own valuable thoughts and feedback.
>  on behalf of the maintainers of the module.
> gnome-i18n mailing list
> gnome-i18n gnome org
] [Thread Prev