Proposal of glade for inclusion in gnome releases

Hello release team,

   I would like to formally propose that glade be included in
a gnome developer tools release suite, I think we can all benefit
from time-based release cycles and that that will not only help
individual modules release more stable software - it will also
help modules to integrate better together in view of upcomming
releases.

As there is currently no developer tools suite - I am also requesting
that one be created - I've spoken to Richard (devhelp) and Naba (anjuta)
and they will be willing to be a part of such a release suite - others too
have expressed thier interest by adding thier module names
at http://live.gnome.org/DevelTools .

Cheers,
                                -Tristan