Re: Proposing GtkUnique 1.0 as a blessed external dependency

Hi Vincent;

On Tue, 2006-11-14 at 17:35 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mardi 14 novembre 2006, �1:56, Emmanuele Bassi a �it :

> > GtkUnique is now hosted on GNOME CVS under the gtkunique module[2] and
> > if needed I'll also request a Bugzilla product for it; I can commit it
> > to API+ABI freeze after the 1.0 release - which should happen as soon as
> > the end of the month.
>
> Sounds weird to have this as an external dependency. Why couldn't this
> live in the desktop until it's integrated in GTK+?

I'm not entirely sure of what you mean by "live in the desktop".  If you
mean "included by CVS surgery inside the modules using it" then it's
perfectly fine for me, as I already said.  Otherwise, I'd like a
clarification. :-)

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--