Proposing GtkUnique 1.0 as a blessed external dependency

Hi all;

as some maintainers of GNOME modules have expressed their interest in
using GtkUnique[1] as a dependency for their applications, I'd like to
officially propose it as a blessed external dependency for GNOME.

GtkUnique is now hosted on GNOME CVS under the gtkunique module[2] and
if needed I'll also request a Bugzilla product for it; I can commit it
to API+ABI freeze after the 1.0 release - which should happen as soon as
the end of the month.

Any comments are, as always, welcome.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.