Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.17.2 Development Release

Hi Vincent,

On 11/8/06, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
For various reasons (not related to gnome-screensaver, but to
libgnomekbd), this didn't happen. I expect packages to upload
gnome-screensaver 2.17.2 ASAP, though. So it'll still get tested by a
lot of users.

In any case, I appreciate the effort.  For the next release I'm going to make this an optional dependency at configure time.

Thanks,
Jon