Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.17.2 Development Release

Le lundi 06 novembre 2006, à 11:22, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hi release team,
>
> Le lundi 06 novembre 2006, à 11:20, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > It's been a long time since we last posted the "tarballs due" notice so
> > late :-) Some modules were already uploaded, that's good.
> >
> > Tarballs are due on Monday November 6th (today!) before 23:59 UTC for
> > the GNOME 2.17.2 Development Release, which will be delivered on
> > Wednesday. If for some reason you are not able to make a tarball before
> > Monday, please send a mail to the release team: we can find someone to
> > roll the tarball for you!
>
> Will somebody have free time to handle this release?

FWIW, I've put modulesets at the usual place:
http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.17.2/
The FTP needs some time to be updated, but you can grab the files on
window.

I'm also starting a build.

Elijah: could you chmod g+w the 2.17.1 directory? :-)