Re: [Pkg-isocodes-devel] Re: iso-codes releases

On Wednesday 01 November 2006 01:41, guenther wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 18:41 +0100, Tobias Toedter wrote:
> > I like the idea of having a symlink which points to the latest
> > available version. I don't know if this is helping the GNOME people,
> > though. However, it should not be a problem to leave old releases of
> > iso-codes on the server, instead of deleting them.
>
> As far as GARNOME, the build utility for the GNOME Desktop, is
> concerned, we would need old tarballs to be left on the server. By
> default GARNOME checks the MD5 hash of each (automatically) downloaded
> tarball, thus a moving "latest" target unfortunately does not help.
> Keeping old releases would rock. :)

OK, let's rock, then. :)

Are there any specific releases which you currently need? We could then
regenerate those tarballs first. At the moment, we provide tarballs for
iso-codes 0.57 and 0.58.

Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Toedter   | Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the
Hamburg, Germany | same time. I think I've forgotten this before.