Re: Request for freeze break: pessulus
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Re: Request for freeze break: pessulus
- Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 21:48:58 +0100
Le lundi 13 mars 2006 �4:59 +0100, Vincent Untz a �it :
> On Mon, March 13, 2006 14:27, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > I'm not sure adding one to sabayon is bad, but there is none atm, and I
> > haven't thought about this much. Thus, it would be nice if passing None
> > just disabled the stuff that needs it.
> Patch #3 does this.
I've committed this (without the stupid error) after having released a
tarball for 2.14.0.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev