Re: GOK branched?

Elijah Newren wrote:
On 6/11/06, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
On 6/11/06, Josep Puigdemont <josep puigdemont gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The statistics page for G214 still shows branch HEAD for GOK, while
> branch gnome-2-14 seems to exist. Could it be that GOK has [silently?]
> branched for GNOME 2.14?
> /Josep

It certainly looks like it. It seems there actually exists a
"gnome-2-14" branch of gok, but, digging through my mail archive, it
seems this branch was never announced to translators nor to any other
of the mailing lists I happen to subscribe to.

Gok maintainers, please remember to *announce* when you create a new
stable branch, as described on
. Otherwise, many other contributors (translators, docs people, etc)
will spend a lot of their time working on the wrong branch.

This looks like one I should have caught.  David was asking us to
learn correct procedure and we apparently forgot to mention this (see and
the other emails in that thread).  Sorry about that.

My apologies.  I should have read MaintainersCorner more carefully.