Re: GOK branched?

On 6/11/06, Josep Puigdemont <josep puigdemont gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

The statistics page for G214 still shows branch HEAD for GOK, while
branch gnome-2-14 seems to exist. Could it be that GOK has [silently?]
branched for GNOME 2.14?

/Josep

It certainly looks like it. It seems there actually exists a
"gnome-2-14" branch of gok, but, digging through my mail archive, it
seems this branch was never announced to translators nor to any other
of the mailing lists I happen to subscribe to.

Gok maintainers, please remember to *announce* when you create a new
stable branch, as described on http://live.gnome.org/MaintainersCorner
. Otherwise, many other contributors (translators, docs people, etc)
will spend a lot of their time working on the wrong branch.

Assuming that the gnome-2-14 branch of gok is the latest stable
branch, I have updated the GNOME translation status pages to use that
branch now.

Christian