New dependency?

Hi,

It looks like system-tools-backends now has a hard dependency on
Net::DBus (perl bindings to dbus).  I don't recall seeing this
discussed anywhere (my apologies if I missed it), and I'm not sure
that the community would be accepting of it as a dependency for the
Gnome desktop (I'm not saying it wouldn't be, just that I'm not sure
it would be).  Granted, system-tools-backends is classified as an
external module, but gnome-system-tools depends on it.  We'll need to
get this resolved somehow; either making it a soft dependency or
getting community consensus to accept it (and possibly thus blessing
perl bindings in general).  Suggestions?

Thanks for all your hard work on GNOME system tools.  :)

Elijah