Re: 2.15.90, new module decisions...

Hi Elijah,

On lun, 2006-07-24 at 23:42 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> Hi everyone,
> I put a 2.15.90 moduleset up at
>, if anyone wants to
> help out with this release or even take it over, I definitely wouldn't
> stand in your way.  In fact, you'd be my hero.  :)  I've got it to
> work up through dbus-glib, but it fails at dbus-python (i.e.
> relatively early in the set) since I can't figure out how to get
> jhbuild's distutils support to work with tarballs
> (; this is also
> needed to get pyrex installed as well, which has long been an issue).
> And it's time for me to sleep right now.

Thanks for working on the release. I'm sorry I can't help this time...

> Also, we should probably meet to discuss what to do with the remaining
> modules we don't have a decision on.  What works best for everyone?

European times for me :-) (7am-16pm UTC, and 19pm-21pm UTC can also

I'm afraid it looks like Gtk# maintainers don't want to split the
module, which is a "no way" for me.

> Finally, anyone want to volunteer to send out an announcement about
> orca, gnome-power-manager, and alacarte, and explain why the other
> three issues are still pending -- or should we wait until we've
> decided on those as well?

I'll try to send a mail about this today.


Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]