2.15.90, new module decisions...

Hi everyone,

I put a 2.15.90 moduleset up at
http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.15.90, if anyone wants to
help out with this release or even take it over, I definitely wouldn't
stand in your way.  In fact, you'd be my hero.  :)  I've got it to
work up through dbus-glib, but it fails at dbus-python (i.e.
relatively early in the set) since I can't figure out how to get
jhbuild's distutils support to work with tarballs
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=308328#c12; this is also
needed to get pyrex installed as well, which has long been an issue).
And it's time for me to sleep right now.

Also, we should probably meet to discuss what to do with the remaining
modules we don't have a decision on.  What works best for everyone?

Finally, anyone want to volunteer to send out an announcement about
orca, gnome-power-manager, and alacarte, and explain why the other
three issues are still pending -- or should we wait until we've
decided on those as well?

Thanks for all your awesome work everyone,

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]