Pango release slipping

Hi,

It's that message again... :(

Been away to conferences last week, and generally busy with other work.
Released vte and gnome-terminal already, releasing gucharmap intime, but
Pango takes a bit late.

We are updating to Unicode 5.0.  Glib and gucharmap are done, but Pango
needs more work.  I'm in the middle of it.  Given that as requested by
the release team I'm going to release Pango 1.14.0 on August 7, I think
having the Unicode 5.0 data in the release this week is helpful.

Cheers,

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/