Re: Some notes about 2.15.4
- From: remus draica <rd baum ro>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Some notes about 2.15.4
- Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 12:11:03 +0300
On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 14:56 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> > > + gnopernicus needs a new release. Or we'll release with 1.0.4.
> > > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=341942
> > >
> > Last gnopernicus versions are 1.0.6 for gnome-2-14 branch and 1.1.0 for
> > head.
> Unfortunately, gnopernicus 1.1.0 doesn't build -- see the bug. So GNOME
> 2.15.4 will use 1.0.6.
When I checked, I saw that on head same issue is fixed. I didn't realize
it was after 1.1.0 tarball release.
] [Thread Prev