Re: Some notes about 2.15.4

On 7/11/06, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com> wrote:
Le mardi 11 juillet 2006 à 17:55 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Hey there,
>
> In case somebody else wants to hit his head against a wall^W^W^W^W^W
> smoketest 2.15.4, here are some quick notes from this afternoon (with
> the modulesets from http://download.gnome.org/teams/releng/2.15.4/ )

Thanks for making this list, Vincent.  I forwarded it on to d-d-l so
we can hopefully get more eyes on the problems.

>  + I didn't build ekiga, but it should be possible. We have to whitelist
>    opal in the smoketest script, I guess

Yeah, this was a moduleset issue.  I updated the moduleset to include
this, and partially updated the download script.  Unfortunately,
sourceforge sucks and automation is next to impossible currently with
their problems, so opal and pwlib may have to be added by hand for the
forseeable future.  The same thing is true of libxklavier as well.
Sucks, but...

We also need a libbonobo release, otherwise, we will break API/ABI
because of the move of the gnome_vfs_mime* api from gnome-vfs to
libbonobo.

Can you add this to the d-d-l list I sent out, Frederic?