ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.7.26 [hopefully stable]
- From: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.7.26 [hopefully stable]
- Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 08:54:03 -0800
Gcalctool is the default GNOME desktop calculator.
It has Basic, Advanced, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally it
uses multiple precision arithmetic to produce results to a high degree
This release is for GNOME 2.13.5. I did release a tarball (5.7.23)
last Friday for the 2.13.5 GNOME distribution, but since then, two
important gcalctool bugs have been found and hopefully fixed, so if
it's not too late, I'd like this tarball to be considered instead.
Changes since the last gcalctool version (5.7.23).
* Fixed bug #327124. Changes to fix bug #326344 had the side-effect of
causing the CE button to no longer work correctly.
* Fixed bug #327214. The results from performing trig functions were not
being passed on to future calculations correctly (in non-arithmetic
operator precedence mode).
* Gcalctool now also uses U+00F7 (DIVISION SIGN) instead of U+2215
(DIVISION SLASH) for label on division button (thanks Theppitak).
Ankit Patel - gu.po: Updated Gujarati Translation.
Lasse Bang Mikkelsen - da.po: Updated Danish translation.
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan - POTFILES.in: Added encoding tag for UTF-8
- th.po: Updated Thai translation.
You can download this new version from:
[Although some of the ftp mirrors may take a little while to sync].
] [Thread Prev