ekiga 1.99.0

Hello again,

I have copied the tarball on window.gnome.org in /home/users/dsandras

However, it is named ekiga-1.99.0.tar.gz, and contains an ekiga
directory, not a gnomemeeting one.

[dsandras window dsandras]$ install-module ekiga-1.99.0.tar.gz
      Module: ekiga
     Version: 1.99.0
     Maj.Min: 1.99
 Destination: /ftp/pub/GNOME/sources/ekiga/1.99/

  WARNING: ekiga is not present in the archive!
           Are you sure that it is new and/or the correct module name?

I answered "no".

What can I do? Can I answer "yes"? Will it be automatically picked up
for GNOME 2.13?

Can somebody with enough right change the "gnomemeeting" module into
"ekiga", at least for the release process?

Also, who can I *directly* contact to create aliases for
CVS/bugzilla/the mailing lists?

thank you,

--
 _      Damien Sandras