Re: GStreamer regression analysis [was: GNOME and GStreamer]

On 1/16/06, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> Well, personally, I'm leaning strongly towards 0.10 with everything
> I've read, but I think this is something the community should decide;
> we need to discuss on d-d-l.

Slightly OT, but I don't think anyone in the community has information
people in this thread don't have; or rather, if they do, we don't have
any meaningful way to aggregate that information. The QA team and the
gstreamer team (and consumers of gstreamer API) need to take point
here and settle this amongst themselves.

Luis