Re: Requesting approval for applying patch (gnome-keyring string change)

Yesterday at 21:21, John Palmieri wrote:

> Looks good to me. What does the i18n team say?

At this time, I am not convinced it's worth breaking the freeze for
this.

Even if it seems like an ugly bug, it has been present for pretty
long.  String bugs sitting in Bugzilla for 3 months are best fixed
outside string freeze.

> CC'ing: gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
>
> On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 16:31 +0100, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> A patch for gnome-keyring's bug #323269 [1] changes a dialog and adds
>> two strings.
>>
>> The main reason for asking you for permission to break the freeze is
>> that current dialog shows two text entries without explicitly saying
>> what they are for (see the bug report for more info). This may lead some
>> users to confusion.

Cheers,
Danilo