Re: Requesting approval for applying patch (gnome-keyring string change)
- From: Joachim Noreiko <jnoreiko yahoo com>
- To: "John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp redhat com>, Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, gnome-doc-list gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: Requesting approval for applying patch (gnome-keyring string change)
- Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 20:49:46 +0000 (GMT)
--- "John (J5) Palmieri" <johnp redhat com> wrote:
> Looks good to me. What does the i18n team say?
> CC'ing: gnome-doc-list gnome org,
> gnome-i18n gnome org
> On Fri, 2006-02-17 at 16:31 +0100, Claudio Saavedra
> > Hey,
> > A patch for gnome-keyring's bug #323269 
> changes a dialog and adds
> > two strings.
> > The main reason for asking you for permission to
> break the freeze is
> > that current dialog shows two text entries without
> explicitly saying
> > what they are for (see the bug report for more
> info). This may lead some
> > users to confusion.
> > Maintainer already approved the patch, so what do
> you think?
gnome-keyring has no docs, so this is fine.
Yahoo! Messenger - NEW crystal clear PC to PC calling worldwide with voicemail http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com
] [Thread Prev