Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- From: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- Cc: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>, "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, nautilus-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:32:47 +0100
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 17:43 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Not really --- with that behavior, you can't make the assumption that
> there is no file that starts with your prefix.
What exactly do you mean by this?
Anyway, this whole discussion makes me wary about doing this change so
late in the cycle. Maybe we should just wait until the next cycle so we
can make sure we get the best possible behaviour. If we change the
behaviour now, and then have to change it again later that is bad.
Alexander Larsson Red Hat, Inc
alexl redhat com alla lysator liu se
He's a shy Amish matador gone bad. She's a disco-crazy winged bodyguard with a
flame-thrower. They fight crime!
] [Thread Prev