Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- From: Federico Mena Quintero <federico ximian com>
- To: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, nautilus-list gnome org, Nelson Benítez <gnel cenobioracing com>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Subject: Re: [Patch] Interactive search (aka typeahead) enhancement patch
- Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:43:42 -0600
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 14:17 -0500, Luis Villa wrote:
> Isn't the obviously correct behavior that it only jumps to andrea.txt
> if re*.* does not exist?
Not really --- with that behavior, you can't make the assumption that
there is no file that starts with your prefix.
] [Thread Prev