Re: Gtk2-Perl 2.12.3

On 2/5/06, Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> wrote:
> Aloha,
>
> the tarballs that make up Gtk2-Perl 2.12.3 can be found at
> /home/users/tsch/gtk2-perl/2.12.3 on master.gnome.org.
>
> You guys tell me if/when these messages are not needed anymore and/or
> get annoying, right?

Yup.  For now I think it's worthwhile to keep this up as a good
reminder, especially since we're trying to rotate who does the Gnome
releases much more (which as a side-effect means we've all done it
fewer times and are prone to forget little things here and there, but
it means we're more fault-tolerant for when it's needed).

Thanks for all your work.  :)