Re: External dependencies -- hicolor-icon-theme and epiphany

On 12/19/06, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it> wrote:
Il giorno mar, 19/12/2006 alle 11.24 -0700, Elijah Newren ha scritto:
> Hi Luca,
>
> I noticed that you updated
> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointSeventeen/ExternalDependencies; we'd
> prefer that such updates follow the process listed on that page.
> Could you send an email to d-d-l requesting that the
> hicolor-icon-theme external dependency be bumped to 0.10?

Wooops, sorry, I didn't read that only release team can upload
dependencies...

I've yet sent email[1] to d-d-l. Maybe nobody seen it due to the spell
checking thread :-(

Sorry again, I wrongly applied the silence-approval principle.

Gah, sorry.  I've been having a hard time catching back up on my
email; things have been crazy for me.  I saw that email, didn't have
time to respond (I was simply going to request that you wait for us to
update it, and ping one of us if necessary), and then forgot about it.
:-(

PS about apps versions: gnome-system-monitor HEAD no longer requires the
pcre package. Could we restore it for GNOME 2.18

Yes, done.  :-)

Thanks for all your awesome work,
Elijah