Re: break request for gtkmm
- From: "Jonathon Jongsma" <jonathon jongsma gmail com>
- To: "Elijah Newren" <newren gmail com>
- Cc: "release-team gnome org" <release-team gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com>
- Subject: Re: break request for gtkmm
- Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 14:11:00 -0500
On 8/21/06, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
On 8/21/06, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com> wrote:
> Le lundi 21 août 2006 à 06:47 -0500, Jonathon Jongsma a écrit :
> > Hello release-team,
> > Murray released the new stable version of gtkmm (2.10.0) a bit early
> > since he was going on a 3 week vacation. Apparently it got released
> > with a typo in the new API, so we now have
> > gtk_button_get_image_position wrapped by
> > Gtk::Button::set_image_position. Is it OK to fix this issue? And if
> > so, can I get somebody from the release team to roll a new release
> > after I make the change since Murray's out of town? (I don't really
> > know the GNOME release procedure and don't know if I have permissions
> > to upload the files to ftp.gnome.org even if I knew how to do it).
> > See Bug #352088 for more information.
> Approval one of two.
Ouch, nasty typo there. ;-) Approval two of two.
Great. I've made the change and bumped the revision. Is somebody
available to roll a release? I ran make distcheck here and everything
seems OK, so all that needs to be done is to make the release. Any
] [Thread Prev