Re: Decisions you didn't intend to make [Was: Minutes of the meeting (2006-07-31)]

Hi Jeff!

On 8/1/06, Jeff Waugh <jdub perkypants org> wrote:
At no point did I suggest that it was inappropriate for the release team to
make a decision. I *did* suggest on numerous occasions that for a number of
clearly stated reasons, it was inappropriate for the release team to make a
decision about this issue, at this time.

Ah, okay, I didn't remember the "at this time" from the IRC meeting on
the 21st, and missed it in your original email (and the repeat later
on) from this thread as well.  Kind of embarrassing, but oh well.
That makes much more sense now.

Please do not argue generalities when the context of the discussion is
already quite clear.

Sorry, but the context was *not* clear.  Until now.

Cheers,
Elijah