libgnomeprint(ui) and Gnome 2.12.0

So, we got scared at the last minute by the libgnomeprint and
libgnomeprintui 2.12.0 releases.  They were made a bit late, but the
big issue was there were multiple hard code freeze breaks in both.  We
didn't have enough time to check into it, so we just used 2.11.0 for
both.  We probably need to get things straightened out for 2.12.1 and
other stable releases, though.  What should we do for those?

I'm also worried about the lack of any releases between early June and
the 2.12.0 release made just yesterday--is there anything we can do to
help out there?

Thanks,
Elijah