start/2.12 and translations

I've updated the index.wml page at start/2.12/ to show the new
translations as of now. I probably won't be online when you actually do
the release, so if any new translations (new directoreis under docbook/)
are added, you might want to add them to index.wml. Danilo is the expert
if there are problems.

We should probably also comment out any less-than-80% translations at the
time. For instance, the Ukranian release notes look half-done. This page
might have up-to-date percentages:
or you could just check for English on the first page.

More info here:

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com