Re: Approval required to commit the patch for bug [312462]

hi,
   Yes, this patch was tested by two developers (Chakravarthi P. S.
<pchakravarthi novell com> and Dinesh Layek <LDinesh novell com) for
about three days before it was sent to the patches list, with groupwise
calendars which had varying amount of data.

thanks, Chenthill.