Re: fix for #310953 (camel-groupwise) (breaks hard code freeze in evolution )

On 9/1/05, Jain Vivek <jvivek novell com> wrote:
Sending it again as the earlier one didn't come properly.

hi,

This patch fixes a critical bug in the mailer component of evolution.
The Changed file is
evolution-data-server/camel/groupwise/camel-groupwise-folder.c

I have sought the approval from mail maintainer.
Please let me know if I can commit the patch as it breaks the hard code
freeze in evolution.

Looks like it's just a simple check for a NULL string before doing string comparisons with it, so it should be safe enough.  Approval 1 of 2 for attachment 51652 (i.e. the new patch).

Elijah