Re: fix for #310953 (camel-groupwise) (breaks hard code freeze in evolution )
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Jain Vivek <jvivek novell com>, k Harish <KHarish novell com>
- Subject: Re: fix for #310953 (camel-groupwise) (breaks hard code freeze in evolution )
- Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 23:40:22 +0200
Le jeudi 01 septembre 2005 �0:14 -0600, Elijah Newren a �it :
> On 9/1/05, Jain Vivek <jvivek novell com> wrote:
> Sending it again as the earlier one didn't come properly.
> This patch fixes a critical bug in the mailer component of
> The Changed file is
> I have sought the approval from mail maintainer.
> Please let me know if I can commit the patch as it breaks the
> hard code
> freeze in evolution.
> Looks like it's just a simple check for a NULL string before doing
> string comparisons with it, so it should be safe enough. Approval 1
> of 2 for attachment 51652 (i.e. the new patch).
The previous patch changed something in update_update(). Isn't this
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev