Re: EOG 2.10.2?

Hi Tim,

Данас у 1:05, Elijah Newren написа:

>> As far as I can tell, the only change is a new translation, "rw". Is
>> there anything else I need to mention in the release notes?
>
> There have been a large number of translation updates...

The script I use reads in all PO files, checks their PO-Revision-Date,
and outputs "Language-Team (Last-Translator)" fields:

        Bulgarian (Vladimir Petkov)
        Estonian (Ivar Smolin)
        eu (Iñaki Larrañaga Murgoitio)
        gl (Ignacio Casal Quinteiro)
        Hungarian (Gabor Kelemen)
        Lithuanian (Žygimantas Beručka)
        Kinyarwanda (Steve Murphy)
        Gnome-Vi (Clytie Siddall)
        Chinese (traditional) (Woodman Tuen)

These are updates in the last 92 days, though my last "cvs up" was on
June 26th—maybe this can help as well, even though I think the other
script maintainers use actually checks ChangeLogs instead.

Cheers,
Danilo