Re: EOG 2.10.2?

On 6/27/05, Tim Gerla <tim gerla net> wrote:
> Vincent Untz wrote:
> > Le lundi 27 juin 2005 à 12:49 -0400, Tim Gerla a écrit :
> >
> >>Vincent Untz wrote:
> >>Hi Vincent and Danilo,
> >>
> >>Has anything changed since the last 2.10 release you made?
> >

> > Translations update :-)
> >
> > Vincent
> >
> I can spit out a release. Should I skip from 2.10.0 to 2.10.2?
>
> As far as I can tell, the only change is a new translation, "rw". Is
> there anything else I need to mention in the release notes?

There have been a large number of translation updates, which you can
find by a quick check of eog/po/ChangeLog.  Note that
http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/for_maintainers.html has great
information on making releases, which you probably know most of, but
its great for checking for extra information you might not know (or as
a refresher, which I for some reason need each and every time I make a
release...).  In particular, that for_maintainers page has a link to a
list_translators script that will get all the translation updates for
you in a nice compact form for easy adding to release notes.  :)

> (underqualified for this job..it's been a long time!)

No worries.  Thanks for taking on this work.

Cheers,
Elijah