Re: nautilus-media should be removed in further gnome releases

I could have sworn we announced it was gone well before 2.10; but
you're right, it is in the release directory. That is a definite
mistake- it certainly never compiled against nautilus 2.10, and so
should never have been put in the release directory.

Luis