Re: Who does 2.12 Beta 2

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 12:29 -0600, Elijah Newren wrote:
> On 7/28/05, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> > Would someone else like to do the 2.12 Beta 2 release on August 10th
> > (tarballs due August 8th)? I'll be away from home at that time, and I'd
> > like us to take turns anyway.
>
> Well, I had volunteered to help with this last one, but I guess due to
> timezone differences and all that it didn't really happen.
[snip]

I forget to reply to this bit. You did help, and thanks. Your script was
very helpful and it helped to discuss the release with you on irc. My
idea of a backup person for the release is that a second person actually
tries to build the release, in case the main person hits delays. It was
good to know that you would manage it if I didn't.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com