Re: UI freeze breakage (maybe): sync empty trash alerts in nautilus and trashapplet
- From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- To: Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- Cc: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: UI freeze breakage (maybe): sync empty trash alerts in nautilus and trashapplet
- Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:57:18 -0700
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:58:54 +0800, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au> wrote:
> On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 14:56 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> > Because this is a new applet that is almost certainly not documented
> > yet, here's 1 UI-freeze-break approval, of a necessary 2.
> > But I don't consider this essential. If it caused an actual problem for
> > any team then I wouldn't approve it.
> I think we should be consistent with Nautilus. It seems that a number of
> people don't know the difference "modularly" between the trash basket on
> their panel, and the one on their desktop.
Since this will be a usability improvement to have consisten dialogs
and since it's not likely to cause any actual problems for anyone,
I'll give approval 2 of 2. (Don't forget to notify the GDP when you
make the change as specified at www.gnome.org/start/2.9)
] [Thread Prev