Re: UI freeze breakage (maybe): sync empty trash alerts in nautilus and trashapplet
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-release-team <release-team gnome org>, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Davyd Madeley <davyd madeley id au>
- Subject: Re: UI freeze breakage (maybe): sync empty trash alerts in nautilus and trashapplet
- Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 14:56:02 +0100
On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 12:33 +0100, Danilo Šegan wrote:
> Hi Luca,
> Today at 10:17, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> > PS We are speaking about a confirmation alert. Do we really need a
> > release team approval to change it a bit?
> Imagine being a clueless user and reading a Gnome manual that says:
> "If you try to empty your trash, you're going to see the warning below:
> (imagine a screenshot showing a different image than the one user is
> actually going to see)"
Because this is a new applet that is almost certainly not documented
yet, here's 1 UI-freeze-break approval, of a necessary 2.
But I don't consider this essential. If it caused an actual problem for
any team then I wouldn't approve it.
Thanks for asking.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev