Re: bonobo* ...

michael meeks wrote:

Hi Kjartan,

	So - I just did the 2 releases, 2.10 in each case - up-loaded them, and
ran install-module - only to find that you've just up-loaded some 2.10.0
tar.gz's today  and July 4th.

	There being no cvs tag, no mention of this in the ChangeLog or NEWS
(that I saw) I'm confused.

	Any chance you can unwind that, and/or preferably release some 2.10.1's
from HEAD libbonobo* so we're sure everything is in there ?
I'll have a look at that. But does the tag matter enough that we should revert all the subsequent changes and redo everything etc? Or can we just drop that tag and release the current stuff as 2.10.1?

Cheers
Kjartan