gtkmm API-freeze-break request
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: release-team gnome org
- Subject: gtkmm API-freeze-break request
- Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:36:50 +0200
I'd like approval for some very minor API-additions that I've actually
1. The API for several properties has now actually been generated. The
code describing the API (which looks a lot like the API) has been there
for ages, and people haven't noticed the lack of API because people tend
not to use properties directly. Not having this API would be strangely
inconsistent and people would complain about it eventually.
2. TreeView: I added a void unset_model(void) method. It's not
essential, but it couldn't be much simpler so seems to be without risk.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev