Re: Gtk.AccelGroup connect and disconnec signals

Op 04/30/2017 om 09:04 AM schreef Christoph Reiter:
The question is, should the same now be done for PyGObject?
I don't think we can without breaking existing code.

Very likely we will be breaking code. But if we are going to break existing code we could also ask for a API change in Gtk itself? Reading the guidelines on [1] asking for a API changes for language bindings it is a valid reason. The question then is what to name it because gtk_accel_group_connect_group will be confusing in C.

Shall I at least open a bug report on this?

~infirit

[1] https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/PyGObject/OverrideGuidelines