PyGObject GLib.spawn_async versus documentation

Hi All,

There appears to be a big difference between what the pygi-docs [1]
documentation says how these should word compared to how they actually
work. Basically as I see it, it works more like the old pygobject
version [2], actually exactly like that. For example it return 4 values
[3] while the current docs follow the C api and returns 2 [4].

This confused the hell out of me until I looked for some examples on the
internet. I found in the GLib override that g_spawn_async is reassigned
with gi._gi._glib.spawn_async which is my guess the reason it is t is
different. Is that a know issue with the docs?

~infirit

[1]
https://lazka.github.io/pgi-docs/#GLib-2.0/functions.html#GLib.spawn_async
[2]
https://developer.gnome.org/pygobject/stable/glib-functions.html#function-glib--spawn-async
[3] a 4-tuple containing the child's process id and the stdin, stdout
and stderr file descriptor integers.
[4] True on success, False if error is set and child_pid
[5]
https://git.gnome.org/browse/pygobject/tree/gi/overrides/GLib.py?h=pygobject-3-20#n41